Facilities provided for our customers include:
- 276 car park spaces (10 with disabled access)
- The Gate car park has been awarded the Park Mark Award for safer parking.
- Passenger lifts provide easy access from each car park level directly to each level of the complex.
- Height restriction for the car park is 2.10m
- First aid trained customer service officers are available to help customers and will assist upon request.
- Our Platinum Award winning toilets and accessible toilet are located on first floor. Baby changing room along with intercom access is also located on the first floor.
- For lost property enquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We log all items lost in centre.
- If you have lost an item within a venue at The Gate please contact the venue direct who have their own proceedure. Venue contact details can be found on the venue specific pages of this website.
- Our new ticketless and cashless system at The Gate car park allows for seamless parking.
- Enter your number plate at our pay stations to pay when you're leaving. No ticket required. Please remember to take a note of your number plate when parking.
- Pay with ease via:
- Credit/Debit Card
- Contactless payments including Apple and Android pay
- Via the Glide App
Mobile Phone Charging
- Mobile phone charging points / sockets are available at the following venues at The Gate for customer use:
- Wetherspoon (USB charging points also available)
- The CTRL Pad (battery packs available to rent)
- Pizza Hut
- The WonderBar
- Aspers (phone lock boxes available)