The Gate staff are committed to making your experience with us an enjoyable as possible. Whether you are visiting the cinema, dining or dancing the night away, it's important that each and everyone of you has a great time. With that in mind we have a few simple rules that we hope will keep everyone happy.
The Gate (the scheme) is private property under the control of The Gate Management Team (Centre Management). Members of the public are allowed into the scheme for the purpose of using the scheme’s restaurants, bars, casino, cinema and leisure facilities and are subject to the ‘Centre Management Admission Policy’.
Children should be supervised at all times. The conduct, behaviour and safety of all children is the responsibility of parents or guardians.
Centre Management or their agents reserve the right at their discretion to refuse entry to or require any person(s) to leave the scheme for any of the following reasons:
- Any person (s) who commits a criminal offence within the scheme or its grounds.
- Any person (s) who commits any act of criminal damage or defaces any property in the scheme or its grounds.
- Any person (s) who uses fowl or abusive language, obscene chanting or racial abuse.
- Any person (s) throwing any object within the scheme, running in the scheme, boisterous or bad behaviour by visitors is prohibited.
- Any person (s) who uses roller skates, scooters, motorised cycles, skateboards or bicycles to ride through the centre.
- Any person (s) who wears a motorcycle helmet/crash helmet or balaclava style headwear, including a hood.
- Any person (s) who by their actions and behaviour could be construed as constituting a danger, nuisance or annoyance.
- Any person (s) who distributes leaflets, or any kind of literature, both inside the scheme and within the entrances to the scheme. Depositing litter other than into waste bins provided is prohibited.
- Any person (s) who brings into the scheme any animal, other than guide dogs, unless authorised by centre management.
- Any person (s) who smokes inside the scheme, or within the entrances to the scheme, including E-cigarettes.
- Any person (s) who obstructs any fire corridors, exits, entrances or staircases or lifts other than at the instruction of centre management or emergency service personnel and refuses to move; or the misuse of life saving equipment.
- Any person (s) found in possession of a radio or other sound emitting equipment, including light emitting equipment and also including laser pens, which is a source of nuisance or annoyance.
- Any person (s) found to be recording images within the scheme or its grounds of which is a source of nuisance or annoyance. Photography is strictly prohibited unless authorised by centre management or their agents.
- Any person (s) who attempts to gain admission to, or is found within, a section of the scheme designated ‘staff only’ without authority.
- Any person (s) who consumes intoxicating liquor other than inside the licensed premises or designated area.
- Any person (s) considered to be under the influence of intoxicating liquor or prescribed / non prescribed drugs that compromises the safety of themselves or others including the security of the scheme.
- Any person (s) who commits any other act deemed to be offensive or which compromises the safety and security of the scheme, staff, visitors or customers at the ultimate discretion of by the centre management or their representatives and agents.
- Any person (s) required to leave the scheme must do so immediately and may be given a notice excluding them from the scheme.
In all areas where any criminal act has taken place, the police will be asked to attend.